Sunday, November 13, 2011

How do I re-programme a remote key for a 2001 Skoda Octavia?

One of the the remote keys for my 2001 Skoda Octavia got stuck in a drawer and the battery ran down. I changed the battery but now the remote central locking doesn't work (the key is flashing so I am guessing it needs to be reprogrammed). Any idea how to fix? My manual is utterly vague on the subject...





Cheers!|||A Skoda dealership will be able to do it for you|||My Mum had this with her Toyota, however, the only way she found to fix it was to take it into the Toyota garage as they know how to re-programme them. They didn't charge her for hers only when they replaced the battery. I'm not sure if this is the same for Skoda.





Good Luck!|||Try putting key in ignition and switch on,then hold lock button down for a few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment