Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Can skoda fabia vrs springs fit my fabia estate?

I have a 2002 fabia 1.9tdi Im looking to firm up the suspension and was thinking aout fitting a second hand pair of fabia vrs springs maybe shocks too, is this possible? Any other options to sugggest?


Im not a boy racer, I dont want the car scraping off the ground with daft lowering but I do want to kill some of the roll, its like a barge!|||I think that there may be a problem with the rear springs as the estate model will most likely have more of a difference in the ride height at the rear to the VRS than the front meaning that the back end may drop too much.|||I don't know the answer to this question. My advice to you is sign up to Briskoda.net and post the question on there. These guys know everything!





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment