Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Is a Skoda octavia a good car for a taxi?

hey, is a 2004 1.9 litre skoda octavia a good car for taxi use?





thanks!|||When I was in Prague, saw lots of Octavia taxis.|||yes it is....in fact, the Skoda is a good reliable, economic car for anything...it just has the stigma of being a Skoda so people avoid them...unecessarily really!





p.s. what the answer above me says...is totally true!! good answer!|||you should chec the audi that top gear did a program on. It went from london to edinburgh on one tank of petrol...i think its the audi A3. yOU WOULD SPEND QUITE LITTLE ON FUEL WHICH I RECON IS ESSENTIAL FOR A TAXI DRIVER??? **** soz bout caps|||drove skodas for 6 or 7 years and i only was immobilised by a puncture and a flat battery once, on the whole a good reliable car, just has stigma .|||Well, I know of a taxi firm with several and they have just pensioned the first one off at 500.000 miles; because the interior is worn out! I presume it was a diesel.|||Yes, VW make them, and anything that VW makes is a great car.


Just my opinion!


Audi is also made by VW, just thought I'd let you know!|||Must be, a local taxi firm near me only uses Octavia's! Great reliable, comfy, economical cars with lots of legroom.|||Taxi firms use them and the Police use them.|||Yep, my grandad is a taxi man and he drives this car! Very reliable and a good people carrier.|||You need a Diesel for Taxi work.|||very good(frugal,comfy)

No comments:

Post a Comment