Saturday, November 19, 2011

What Does The vRS Mean In The Skoda Range?

What Does The vRS Mean In The Skoda Range.


I know that RS abbreviated is Rally Sport (I think)


What's the v stand for?...Volkswagen? even though it's a Skoda|||Hello,





as far as I know Skoda doesn't define this term, so we can have some fun to figure it out, but I heard that maybe 'v' refers to the location of the plant where most of the Skoda vehicles was produced before, called Vrchlab铆 :D . (crazy to pronounce it for the westerners)





But I haven't found a correct answer so far.





Regards|||no depending on what you are talking about. such as if it is the tranny than vrs is vehicle Range sensor. you need to specify|||Well skodas Suck mann! [[i think]] BUTT YEH volkswagen make Them coz i no this guy hoo works 4 volkswagen SO :D





Barneyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment