Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I live in the EU(Bulgaria)is it cheaper to buy a skoda from the Czech Republic or should i just buy it home?

i am intrested in the octavia model in particular but i dont know if it is bettter now that bulgaria is in the eu to go to the factory and just drive it back my self|||At home I'd say cos you'd need to register for road tax, import tax etc...





You'd pay more importing one.|||car price was much higher in Slovak republic, it would be chipper for me to buy Romanian car in Romania. very close to your country price wise as well|||I own a Skoda Octavia, it's a good car.





It is cheaper to buy it in Bulgaria, for sure. If you will buy it in Czech republic you will have to pay extra for your travel and gas. Otherwise the price is the same in both countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment