Saturday, November 19, 2011

Are skoda fabias ok for blokes to have?

I like the new ones but know nothing about them.Diesel preference.|||My wife has a Fabia but I must admit I love driving it. We have the old shape100bhp 1.4 petrol which is very nice to drive and very quick. Ignore the nonsense on here, it seems you can't have a Skoda if your name is Dave, I don't know what that is about, and why anyone should suggest you get a Korean 4x4 - that's just wierd.





So - yes no reason not to but think about the colour and avoid those horrible brown ones.|||Great cars, I've used a pool car Fabia a few times and my husband thinks it's great and says we are going to get one the next car we buy.





Can't see any difference in driving one and say a Focus myself....so what's the male issue here?|||Only the VRs|||I own a fabia,Good car.Best i have ever owned.|||good lady's car|||if it works, is reliable and can get me from a-b, i have no preference on make.





i think its ok for a bloke to drive one.|||If you want to get one then go ahead and get one. Who gives a stuff whether a car is a "blokes car" or a "girls car" - if you want to drive it then it's a blokes car. It has never bothered what other people think of the cars I've owned and driven.|||We clearly have an intelligent well adjusted individual here. It's a car mate, why would it have any impact on your masculinity???|||speaking as somebody reduced to riding shanks' pony since our car was smashed up by scumbag car thieves and the insurance company wont write it off i would jump at the chance of having a skoda.|||all skodas are good theese days


they are made by VW and are a good quality car


i would have one|||ok if ur retired and wanna get from a to b -not practical for most as it sometimes a car that is driven by pervs.|||All cars are unisex.


Skoda are really VW's


If you like them you buy them and don't worry about what other people think.


I for one don't judge people on looks or what car they have!


The 1.9 tdi is the prefered engine.|||excellent cars, great all rounders.|||good quality and value for money but the new Fabia is just ugly, OK, that's just my taste ;-)


but


not much of street cred for a bloke I'd say|||def not.even to think about it makes you a raving homo,probably maybe.|||All the old jokes about Skoda are long gone and for good reason. Your street cred won't suffer. If you like the car - buy it.|||I wouldnt drive one of those skips if you paid me|||yes great cars vw group go desiel best for all situations|||Buy a Hyundai instead. 5 years unlimited mileage warranty. New Santa-Fe named What car "4 x 4 of the year". Had 6 Hyundai's no problems whatsoever - excellent value and, no matter what others say, hold their value better than some.|||Great cars. I wouldn't have one if i'm honest. but the diesel is the best one to get.|||You want to know something?


The difference between a sheep...and a Skoda is....





It's just slightly more kosher to be seen getting out of a Skoda...........just..............slight鈥?/div>


  • 4 years ago




  • Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment