Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Should I buy the new Skoda Fabia or some other car?

Recently in my city was opened new car-shop for Skoda. Because I saw and read that the new Fabia was the best compared to some other small vehicles, I went to see her. Also I saw the advertisment in car magasine that the new Fabia gives 'love on first driving'. I went there and I sit in a car. I was delighted! I have never seen such beautifull car! I was ready to spend all my hard-earnt money and to pay it in cash! However, when I asked the seller to give me prospect for the car, he began to doubt whether I am serious buyer and he told me that. I was insulted. I spent time to go to the other part of the city specially for her and the seller was doubtfull! Of course that I need prospect! I have to be sure that I will be given what I am searching for.


I still think about buying such car. However, in Toyota, they are extremelly polite and do not want to lose me as customer. Should I look after quality and polite attitude or should I believe in 'love on first driving':))) ?|||yes if you like it get it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment