Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Does anyone know how I can find a gearbox code on the gearbox of my Skoda Fabia?

I have a Skoda Fabia "X" Reg: 1390 cc 16V Manual 5 door and I need to change the gearbox on it. Does anyone know where I have to look to get the gearbox code? or how I can get the gearbox code.


Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks|||go to car shop|||Hi


I have a fabia the same as yours and if you have the original service booklet that came with the car you should find a barcode on the first page, this holds all the necessary technical info a dealer would need to fit the correct parts for your car, alternatively you can call an approved skoda dealer and give them the registration number of your car and they should be able to tell you what gearbox it has fitted (or to be replaced with) Hope this helps you.|||Do they have a code? - I thought they only had skip numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment