Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can i buy a tow bar for My 2001 (Y Reg) Skoda Octavia?

I have a 2001 Skoda Octavia Hatchback, And i'm looking to buy a tow bar, Any cheap places?|||russia|||Ebay, or join an online skoda club where members advertise their sales at discounted prices. Im assuming there is a skoda club there are clubs for everything nowadays|||I always use E-TRAILER. COM for all my towing products. They are priced far below my local vendors. Most of the time shipping is free. It's worth a look.|||if you live anywhere in north west, theres a place in deeside. you can see it off the motorway.





otherwise either try a scrappy or ebay.|||ebay.|||Skoda Dealers|||try e bay|||Try Towsure in Sheffield. Not sure if they do one for your car, but if they do, you will not find one cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment