Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Can anyone tell me where the fusebox is in a Skoda Octavia?

It's an estate, though I guess it shouldn't make any difference, I've had a look in the usual places, glove box, around the footwells etc, but can't find anything. anyone know?|||definatly in the drivers side dash pannel doors open i know cos i've just been outside to check on mine i have a 53 plate VRS model yours may be on the other side though|||when you open the drivers door it is in the side bit of the dash the fases the door|||on my A4 and my Passat, you pull off the driver's side panel of the dashboard (doors have to be open). decent chance that Skoda is the same.|||Believe it's under the bonnet.|||refer to your car manual. If you cannot find it there then take your car to the place where you purchased it. Ask the dealer for further assistance.|||somewhere near the pedals !|||have u tried looking in the manual of the car to find the fusebox?

No comments:

Post a Comment